Saturday, October 10, 2009

Taekwondo!

Friday, 9th October

yuhoo~ Crazzie Ching is here again.. wakakaz.. today.. friday.. omg.. the whole day.. Taekwondo.. wakakaz.. yeah! I went to settle finish the koku marks then I go back to oink oink a while.. haha! I went back to school at about 1pm.. hmphs! mana tau I forgot to bring the tkd~ shirt so karen asked me to go back take... what laa.. hmm.. of coz laa I keep saying duwan.. XD finally she said 'GO~ I wanna see the shirt at 2pm..' nahh.. of coz laa I wont go back straight.. I wanna go mam mam first~!!
hehe.. woo! yummy~! wakakaz.. me and si siao kia(mau mau) went back to my house at bout 1.30pm.. hmm.. tiring siot! so hot sumore just after eat lei.. =o= lazy wanna walk.. haha.. half way walking, saw karen riding motor.. sot one d lo the fler.. ride half way then nearly wanna go bang's ppl's house wall.. siao! after we took the shirt then my turn to cycle this time.. si siao kia walk.. not even 1min then she asked me to fetch her d.. what la... another nickname for you.. Si Malas(msg from elise - totally NOT true! I wasnt lazy... just too tired and full to walk... and duhh! it's buuurning out there... XDD) wakakaz.. while cycling back to school, I rang her bell and say 'tkd shirt.. tkd shirt.. siapa nak beli?? satu helai RM12' haha! then I keep kena sepak from her.. hehe.. kinda fun lei~!! sot plug man.. start reading my storybook once I reached the hall.. =)) karen came at bout nearly 2pm!

disappointed with the hall man.. we prac only use half of it.. ishhh!! wanna fight with teacher man coz of this... haih! tengok la karen ni.. keep asking ppl to dedicate.. *good business woman huh??* ok lo... dedicated to me AAAA family, Si Siao Kia, Ah Pa and Pei Qi.. haha... all cost RM21 lei.... huhuhuh~ nvm baa! today tkd quite fun.. not that tiring.. XDD coz we just need to practice pattern and step-sparring...!! hmm... I forgot some of the junior patten but overall okayy lo.. phewww! but step-sparring I really forgot a lot lei.. the worst thingy is my hand very pain.. especially with karen.. hit so hard.. what to do? 'Proper Practice makes Perfecto~!!' this is what master always like to say.. hehe! after tkd, went AJ to mam mam again.. *duhh! like always... XD* woo~ my stomach very hungry.. I ordered maggi soup and milo ice.. thats all... but this karen arr! aiyoyoyoyo~ ordered so much.. =o=
her order - chicken burger, another fish burger(grinders?), ice tea.. sioa man! haiyoo... after I get my yummy wummy food, I asked whether she wan not.. actually no need to ask rite? she sure say 'I wan..' XD then she took one small fries from pq and you noe what she did? OMG! she put the fires on the centre of my maggi.. super damn sot plug today man... haih! cannot tahan... after that she oso wan to eat maggi.. sampat betul! when the girl serve the food for her, she oso feel shocked that karen eat so so so much~!!! sumore can say is pq de.. wakakaz! when I see she eat oso scared.. suddenly she said 'I think I still got fried chicken at home...' O.O meletup la lu.... kaboom~!!!
all of her fOOd cost RM8.50 lei... haih... she likes eating maa, oso eat till so much.. =) cycling home time, she asked if we got chance to choose a car that we like, which will we choose... I say dunnoe while liz say see lo.. coz she not sure got what type of car oso... XD when I asked her, she said 'me arr... see lo.. but I duwan myvi.. coz too many ppl bought myvi.. drive where oso sure got myvi de... I wan sumthing different!' haiyo! can pause sumore when answer me... like an old man who has the attitude of a kiddy!
kkz~ this is what Crazzie Ching wanna share with you all~ gtg liao.. gotta get up early tmr... need to work oso... peace!

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!TEEHEE!!ACHIAK!!Kei UZIn always put her fish keropok in my kari also...HAHAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... o.O both oso sama sama gila de... XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat 2 do...karen wants 2 put on weight mah...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... she's fat enough d laa... sumore so chubby d.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.0..karen chubby??!?!??!!hahahahhaaaa......70% true lar...HAHAAAA>>...TEEHEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea.. u're right.. not oni chubby.. she is fat enough.. wakakaz..

    ReplyDelete