Friday, October 16, 2009

EMO!

I feel so so so tired today.. after coming back from CC, rowy, liz and I rush back home and change to tkd shirt.. then rush back to school.. haiyo.. the weather so damn HOT.. hmm.. my mood not that good today.. going to e-m-o soon.. I work because of my family.. I knw is very hard for me to ask money from them so my aunt recommend a job for me.. ok.. fine.. I work.. but what I get le? nothing.. I know they will worry bout me but for me.. I am finally free.. FREEDOM~!!
it's like I can run out from the house to do something or maybe experiencing something I like.. on the beginning, I will feel tired.. but I feel so damn Happy! although the workers are all malay.. but they are so funny, crazy, helpful, friendly, polite and they like to joke with me.. but one I come back from work, my god... I cant even have a good rest.. my grandma kep scolding me until I go to bed..

the next day I wake up, she will continue till I go to work.. hmm.. what man.. but the worst thing is after I get my salary, I cant even get to use it.. Is all for my family.. Fine lo.. nvm.. at least I help out a bit.. but how they treat me especially my grandma.. she say I willing to treat my cousin sis oso duwan to treat my own family.. she say my bro dont have $$ I oso duwan to give him some.. but did she ever think before how my bro treat me???
OMG! she can say I foolish sumore because I pay everything for my cousin sis and she only know how to keep her money.. Wad the.. hmm.. pls man.. can't they think on the other way..???

Talk about TKD today.. haha.. master say i still a junior.. hmm.. so hurt.. because i can't point out marion's mistake.. sob sob! Nvm la.. learn from mistake.. one of my frens said 'dont be afraid to make mistakes.. if you do make one, thats always a lessont o be learned.. and you will get the benefits on it..' yeah.. i learned it~ haha!
yerr! master taught us jumping front, turning, side and back kicks today.. yuhoo~ master say ~~liz~~ and **mine** jumping turning very good... wakakaz.. he praise 2 of us only wor.. wah wah WAH! a LOT ss d now... ^^ ~~liz~~ sure more SS than me... (msg from elise - so not true!! =o=) nahhh...

I dont think my jumping turning is that good cause I damn angry with sumone else so I throw all to the kicking pad...haha! mana tau my leg become hong hong ad.. adui~! then when come back to jumping back lei.. gosh! I hurt my neck... wakakaz... nvm la.. minor injury(elise's msg - cheh!! who worried? prasan say nvm... XD)...
this make me think of demo... oh yeah.. I quit demo is oso because of my family.. wanna work, so cant go demo... shit man! haiz! forget bout it laa... two of my frens did sumthing that make me feel very lebey today... wasting my time.. luckily got 'Seventeen' accompany me.. or else.. I dunnoe what can I do.. haha.. kkz laa!

wanna go to bed d.. need to work tmr.. hehe..
nite nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment